Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Regroup

The past few days being out of pocket and the week or so before that when things were crazy cost me about three weeks progress! But I'm ready to get back in the saddle and ride! What I don't want to happen is this cause me to lose momentum and completely quit! How many times has that happened!?!

There are some things coming up which are incentives to continue on. A family reunion in May, another one in the fall. A golf tournament in the spring I'd like to enter (I haven't played in three years! I'm lousy at it but enjoy just getting out!)

I read
Grumpy's very timely post this morning. It made me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one struggling! I actually thought about waiting until after the weekend to start back, but after reading her comments, realize that would just put me days farther back than I already am! So, thanks my friend!

I'm ready to get back on the treadmill, even for just a few minutes each day. I'm ready to eat good food again instead of the Cracker Barrell, Denny's, and other stuff close to the motels where we were staying.

No comments: