Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Gotta Get Some New Dawgs!


I've been having problems for the past week and a half with my right leg as I'm doing my treadmill. I thought it was because I wasn't stretching enough or right, but now I've decided I'm getting shin splints because of my shoes! Mine are a couple years old and getting fairly worn, so I guess it's time to buy new ones. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get out to shop until Saturday because every evening this week is taken up with something or other. So I'll just have to do the best I can until then!

2 comments:

Grumpy Chair said...

My current tennis shoes were purchased right after my daughter was born in June 2003.

For my birthday, I vowed to buy new tennis shoes and I haven't taken the time to go look.

Give me a call, I'll go with you on Saturday.

Former Skinny Person said...

2003. I think yours may be newer than mine! It's time to get new ones to be sure!!