Monday, March 12, 2007

Sabotage!!

It seems lately that all my efforts have been sabotaged by well-meaning friends, including by ever-lovin' husband!! That's not to say that it's really my own responsibility, but it sure makes things difficult when:

We're going out to eat - please come with us!
I'm coming over to your house! I stopped and picked up your favorite cheesecake!
The kids are coming over to celebrate my birthday. They're bringing dinner & cake!
It's like Grumpy's post about the weekends undoing all the success during the week! If I were living alone with no one else in my life - no friends, no husband, no family - I wouldn't have a problem at all becoming lean and svelte! But I'm not giving up those important facets of my life, so I must find a way to work through it!

No comments: