Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Where'd that come from??

Okay. So I've spent the last few months (well, actually the last few years!) of my life trying to rid myself of these excess tons of fat! Now, what pops up? Excess hairs?!???!!!!!! Where'd they come from????? Yeah, everyone is gonna have that little annoying mustache. Thankfully, my hair is light, so it's not too noticeable. Then there's those little eye-brow hairs gone astray popping up on my chin and under my chin! But I found a little hair growing on the side of one of my boobs! Not on the niblett, but close to the outside edge, not close enough to be an escaping armpit hair! So what is happening here!??!?

Next stop, circus freak show.

1 comment:

Patience said...

Eeewwwwwww! And I thought I got all the bad female genes in the family!!